Career Guidance & Career Development Facilitation
( especially for displaced PMETs & Youths exploring career & educational choices )
Singapore, being so economically connected with the rest of the world, is facing an downturn in its economy. We hear of retrenchments in almost all industries: banking, manufacturing, retail and even hospitality. Not only are the displaced persons stressed with seeking re-employment, their families too suffer the uncertainty of the future.
Orego empathizes with you. We want to come alongside you to support you.
Equally, for youths coming to the crossroads of career choices and/or study opportunities, Orego is here to advise and help you evaluate your options.
We offer career guidance including career development facilitation at a service rate that will commensurate with your current financial circumstances. The fee, whether it is at a discounted rate or totally free, will be entirely at the discretion of the Company. The Company will not be obliged to justify its decision.
Our career coaches can advise you:
- what jobs will suit you based on assessment of your work experience, personality and current life stage
- what are the current sunrise and sunset industries
- how to increase your worth as a employee
- how to set a realistic career plan that works
- how to craft a resume that fully demonstrates your strengths, skills and work experience
- where to go to get connected with potential employers
You are welcome to send us your request or any query HERE. We will then contact you shortly.